Stay Positive. Work Hard. Make It Happen.
OK Charge COVID-19 Protocols
At Charge, we will follow USA Volleyball COVID-19 guidelines as they continue to update. Please click here to read more information on the most recent posted guidelines from USAV. You can send inquires about COVID-19 to USAV at the following mailbox: [email protected]
Quick Reminders :
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Masks will be mandatory and worn by spectators at all times.
- Players and coaches must wear a mask upon entry/exit unless they are geared up and entering their court for participation.
- Please wash hands upon entering facilities and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- We ask that everyone practice social distancing when attending matches and practices.
- If we do have a positive case reported at Charge we will follow the Oklahoma State Health Department and CDC guidelines.
2020-21 TRYOUT INFO
ALL TRYOUTS FOR 2020-21 ARE NOW COMPLETE.
2020-21 WARM UP INFO
ALL WARM UPS FOR 2020-21 ARE NOW COMPLETE.
CHARGE TEAM INFORMATION
At Charge, we work hard to offer volleyball for many different levels. Here is a quick look at how our teams are created.
Central Teams – Under Armour, National & American
Charge will be forming our top 3 teams in each age group, 11U-18U as our Central teams in 2020-21. Our top team in each age is called Under Armour (UA), our second team is the National team and our third team selected is the American team. These teams primarily practice at one of the Central locations.
While every team at every age is unique from year to year, in general, we are looking for the following for our team levels:
- UA teams will be competing and traveling primarily at an Open level (or the highest level possible).
- National teams will have similar travel and play in National or USA primarily.
- American teams will also travel a similar schedule and play at the National, USA and/or American levels.
If you want to make one of these teams, you should be at Central Tryouts.
For more information please contact Ryan Webber at [email protected] .
We have teams ages 12-16 that practice South at our North Newcastle location. The South teams are called, for example, 14-1 South, 14-2 South, etc.
For all ages of South teams, you will want to include the South option when you sign up for tryouts online. For more information please contact Janet Brannon at [email protected] .
Charge will be offering West teams that will practice out of Mustang schools. The West teams are called 14-1 West, 14-2 West, etc.
For all ages of West teams, you will want to include the West option when you sign up for tryouts online. For more information please contact Steve Hajek at [email protected]
South Regional League
UPDATE: 10/28/20 ALL SOUTH REGIONAL TEAMS ARE FULL. Charge South offers Regional teams at our Newcastle facility.Teams will have only 10 players and there will be no tryout required. First come, first serve, so don’t delay signing up! Melissa Britten will be coordinating these teams and can be reached at [email protected] or call at (405) 551-0700. For more information and to sign up online please visit the South Regional Page here.
OK Charge is honored to have partnered with PAL to grow volleyball in the OKC metro area. We have made two teams for the 2020-21 Season.
The Oklahoma City Police Athletic League is a juvenile crime prevention program that provides educational and athletic programs for all children, primarily those in high-risk neighborhoods. PAL brings youth under the constructive influence of responsible adults and police officers who volunteer their time to be positive role models.
Our goal is to form teams to compete at a high level. Please download the flyer link below if you have questions.
Oklahoma Charge Volleyball Club is proud to serve volleyball players from all parts of the OKC metro and beyond. All locations are perfect for easy travel.
- Central Teams practice at: Oklahoma Athletic Center (OAC- formerly Lighthouse Gym) & Santa Fe Family Life Center. The OAC is on the corner of Hefner Parkway and Hefner Road, SFFLC is at the junction of I44 & 235.
- South Teams practice at our South facility in North Newcastle. The South facility is easily accessible just off I44.
- West Teams will use Mustang Public School facilities.
USAV JUNIOR PLAYER AGE DEFINITION
For use during the 2020-21 Season
USAV Age Classifications have changed to July 1st for all ages and there are new options for Juniors to stay in 17s with their graduating class regardless of age.
SCHEDULE & FEE INFORMATION
You can view team info including fees, what is included and an example of previous schedules below. We will update this information for 2020-21 as we have it available.
11s & 12s – Download Team Information Here (updated 9/12/20)
13s – Download Team Information Here (updated 10/4/20)
14s – Download Team Information Here (updated 10/4/20)
15s – Download Team Information Here (updated 10/18/20)
16s – Download Team Information Here (updated 10/18/20)
17s & 18s – Download Team Information Here (updated 10/18/20)