The Road to Nationals Begins Here!
2022 REDLAND RENDEZVOUS SAVE THE DATES
Pending OKRVA Board final approval, the 2022 Redland Rendezvous will be held on Jan 8-9, 2022 at the Bennett Event Center in OKC. We will again offer both Open and Club divisions. (Open divisions for 14-18s)
2022 Redland Recruiting Combine
New this year will be our Redland Recruiting Combine. The Combine will be held on Friday, Jan 7th from 7-8:30 at the Bennett Event Center. The Redland Recruiting Combine will be promoted to every NCAA Division II, Division III, NAIA and Junior College Volleyball program in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri. Online sign up begins Monday, August 30th at 8am.
PLEASE NOTE – The 7th of January is within the NCAA Division I Recruiting Quiet Period, which means no DI programs are allowed to attend the Combine, but Championship Combines will send the Player Information Packet to every NCAA Division I program in OK-TX-KS-AR-MO.
2021 REDLAND RENDEZVOUS
We want to thank all teams, coaches, parents, officials and staff for a wonderful 2021 Redland Rendezvous! For full results please visit AES here.
For your convenience this season, OK Charge has partnered with BallerTV to provide coverage of the 2021 Redland Rendezvous. You may subscribe and watch matches if you are not able to attend the event. Click below for more information and to sign up.
Redland Rendezvous Tournament Information
- Recent Change Reminder: Please bring a print out of your most up to date roster to Check in! We will not have printed rosters for you to sign this year. Only an official roster from Sports Engine will be accepted.
- Stay to Play: The 2021 Redland Rendezvous tournament will be implementing a Stay to Play policy. CSTT Sports Travel will continue to be the hotel service, and we ask that ALL teams clubs contact them to make arrangements. Click here for more hotel information: 2021 Hotels
NOTE: CSTT is not limited to these hotels. If there is a hotel you prefer that is not listed, please contact Bill Long ([email protected]) and he will check that hotel for rates and availability.
Also, some teams simply let parents book rooms on their own. If that is what you would like to do, please reach out to Bill Long and he will let you know how individuals can still make reservations at any of the hotels listed and get the tournament rates.
Team Check in: Only the Coach of that team (must be on the roster) can check a team in. You will get your tournament packet with bag tags for your players. If the team has a second coach on the roster, they must check in as well to get their credentials. The number of bag tags and wristbands given out are determined based on the official roster from Sports Engine submitted. Extra and replacement wristbands and bag tags will not be given out. Team Check in will be open in the Bennett Center, North East doors, Friday evening, 5:30-8:30pm. Saturday Morning, Check in will be open again in the south side of the Pavilion Lobby if you play there and the NE doors of the Bennett Center if you play there from 6:45am-8:00am and 2:00-4:00pm.
- NO TEAM TABLES: The State Fairgrounds does NOT allow team tables. Both Venues offer a variety of concessions with some healthy options! Please plan accordingly.
- Parking is plentiful and FREE!!!
- Chaperones and Team Reps do not get free admission to the tournament.
- Admission for Spectators: Prior to the event, we will post the online ticket sales link on our website at www.okchargevolleyball.com. Tickets can be pre-purchased or purchased at the door.
- The Following are Bennett Center & Pavilion Rules:
-No outside food or drink
-No chairs or coolers
-Water and Sports drinks with screw on lids can be brought in for players and are the only drinks that can be in the court/play area.
-Personal belongings cannot block passage ways and will be confiscated if doing so.
AM Waves: The Team entrances will open for Teams Saturday morning at 6:45am. The Spectator entrances will open at 7am. Play starts at 7:30am.PM Waves: The Team entrances will open for Teams Saturday afternoon at 2:15pm. The Spectator entrances will open at 2:30pm. Play starts at 3:00pm.SUNDAY: The Team entrances will open for athletes at 7:15am. The Spectator entrances will open at 7:30am
Coaches will R2 on Sunday.
- No Speakers will be allowed for team warm up or team/spectator entertainment within the venue.
- Please use AES for Pool and Bracket updates during the tournament
- Finally, the Redland Rendezvous Hospitality Room is a resource for the COACHES & OFFICIALS ONLY. This is not a place for players from any Club. Only Officials and Coaches with correct tags will be allowed in. Hot breakfast will be served each morning. It is located in the back-middle of the venue.
Again, Thank You for starting your Volleyball New Year with us! We are excited for the first serves!
Sign Up Online
The 2021 Redland Rendezvous tournament will be on January 2nd and 3rd. To register online visit Advanced Event Systems here and log in to the AES System. We look forward to seeing you again in 2021!