The Road to Nationals Begins Here!
2023 REDLAND RENDEZVOUS
Thank you to the 300 teams from 6 different USAV Regions that attended the 2023 Redland Rendezvous!
We hope you had a fabulous time and were safe in your travels home. Results for all ages can be found on AES at the link below.
We look forward to seeing you in 2024!
Tickets, Registration & Hotel Links
2023 Redland Recruiting Combine – Now Closed
- January 6th – 7 to 8:30 p.
- Bennett Event Center – Oklahoma City
- Promoted to every NCAA Division II, Division III, NAIA and Junior College in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri!
- NCAA DI is in Quiet Period – We will send Player Information Packet to every DI in OK/KS/TX/AR/MO!
- Open to any elite 8th grade and High School female volleyball player!
For your convenience this season, OK Charge has once again partnered with BallerTV to provide coverage of the 2023 Redland Rendezvous. You may subscribe and watch matches if you are not able to attend the event. Click below for more information and to sign up.
2023 Redlands Rendezvous Waves Announced:
2023 Redland Reminders & Updates
- Team Check in: Only the Coach of that team (must be on the roster) can check a team in and must turn in a hard copy of a current roster. You will get your tournament packet with bag tags for players and 2 Coaches on roster. The number of bag tags and wristbands given out are determined based on the Sports Engine roster submitted. Extra wristbands and bag tags will not be given out. Team Check in will be open in the Bennett Center Friday evening through the Northeast doors, 5:30-8:30pm.It will be open again through the Northeast doors Saturday, 7:00am-2:30pm. We encourage all teams to check in Friday night!
- Parking is plentiful and FREE!!
- Admission for Spectators: Check out the ticket link on our website. Tickets can be pre-purchased or purchased at the door.
- The Following are OK State Fair Ground Rules:
- No outside food or drink
- No chairs or coolers
- Water and Sports drinks with screw on lids can be brought in for players and are the only drinks that can be in the court/play area.
- Personal belongings cannot block passage ways and will be confiscated if doing so.
- Process for entering and exiting the building for staff, attendees, teams and officials.
- Coaches and Officials will check in at and enter the Northeast Doors and starting at 7:00am
- Spectators will enter the South, Main Entrance Doors starting at 7:15am
- Players can come in either door starting at 7:00am
- Teams/Players and Officials will check in at and enter the East Main Doors at 7:00am
- Spectators will enter the East Main Doors starting at 7:15am
- Court Limits:
- Only the two competing teams and the officiating team may be around the court at one time (A vs B, their spectators w/ C officiating with no spectators). All other spectators and the “off” team must leave the court area
- Per USAV’s preference, Teams will stay on their side of the court the entire match
- Spectators will not move the spectator chairs
- No Speakers will be allowed for team warm up or team/spectator entertainment within the venue.
- Please use AES for Pool and Bracket updates during the tournament (Play Schedule will be on AES by the 3rd)
- The Redlands Rendezvous Hospitality Room is a resource for the COACHES & OFFICIALS ONLY. This is not a place for players from any Club. Only Officials and Coaches with correct tags will be allowed in. Hot breakfast will be served each morning. It is located in the back-middle of the venue.
- Please have a rostered adult ready to R2 during bracket play Sunday.
Again, Thank You for starting your Volleyball New Year with us! We are excited for the first serves!