The Road to Nationals Begins Here!
2020 REDLAND RENDEZVOUS FAQS, REMINDERS & UPDATES
JANUARY 4TH & 5TH, 2020 AT THE BENNETT EVENT CENTER.
Registration now open through Advanced Event Systems (AES).
Redlands Rendezvous Tournament Information
1. Due to FAQ’s this is #1: There can be NO TEAM TABLES. Just like most convention centers, the Bennett Center does NOT allow team food tables. The Venue does offer a variety of concessions with some healthy options! Please plan accordingly.
2. Parking is plentiful and FREE!!!
3. Team Check in: Only the Coach of that team (must be on the roster) can check a team in. You will get your tournament packet with Bag tags for players and 2 Coaches on roster. You will also get OKC Chamber of Commerce information. The number of bag tags and wristbands given out are determined based on the webpoint/AESrostersubmitted. Extra wristbands and bagtags will not be given out. Team Check in will be open in the Bennett Center Friday evening in the Lobby, 5:30-8:30pm. It will be open again in the Lobby area Saturday, 7:00am-2:30pm.
4. Chaperones and Team Reps do not get free admission to the tournament.
5. Please make sure your AES roster is up to date or email Jody at firstname.lastname@example.org with your
webpoint roster in order to play!
6. Admission for Spectators: Check out the ticket link on our website at www.okchargevolleyball.com. Tickets can be
prepurchased or purchased at the door.
7. The Following are Bennett Center Rules:
-No outside food or drink
-No chairs or coolers
-Water and Sports drinks with screw on lids can be brought in for players and are the only drinks
that can be in the court/play area.
-Personal belongings cannot block passage ways and will be confiscated if doing so.
8. Gym doors/Gate will open at 7:00am both days and not before.
9. No Speakers will be allowed for team warm up or team/spectator entertainment within the venue.
10. Please use AES for Pool and Bracket updates during the tournament (Play Schedule will be on AES Thursday, they will be on our website at www.okchargevolleyball.com soon!)
11. Finally, the Redlands Rendezvous Hospitality Room is a resource for the COACHES & OFFICIALS ONLY. This is not a place for players from any Club. Only Officials and Coaches with correct tags will be allowed in. Hot breakfast will be served each morning. It is located in the back-middle of the venue.