The Road to Nationals Begins Here!
2021 REDLAND RENDEZVOUS REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Join us January 2nd and 3rd at the Bennett Event Center in State Fair Park for Oklahoma’s longest running tournament.
Sign Up Online
The 2021 Redland Rendezvous tournament will be on January 2nd and 3rd. To register online visit Advanced Event Systems here and log in to the AES System. We look forward to seeing you again in 2021!
Redland Rendezvous Tournament Information
- Recent Change Reminder: Please bring a print out of your most up to date roster to Check in! We will not have printed rosters for you to sign this year. Only Webpoint or AES rosters will be accepted.
- Stay to Play: The 2021 Redland Rendezvous tournament will be implementing a Stay to Play policy. CSTT Sports Travel will continue to be the hotel service, and we ask that ALL teams clubs contact them to make arrangements. Click here for more hotel information: 2021 Hotels
NOTE: CSTT is not limited to these hotels. If there is a hotel you prefer that is not listed, please contact Bill Long (email@example.com) and he will check that hotel for rates and availability.
Also, some teams simply let parents book rooms on their own. If that is what you would like to do, please reach out to Bill Long and he will let you know how individuals can still make reservations at any of the hotels listed and get the tournament rates.
- Team Check in: Only the Coach of that team (must be on the roster) can check a team in. You will get your tournament packet with Bag tags for players and 2 Coaches on roster. You will also get OKC Chamber of Commerce information. The number of bag tags and wristbands given out are determined based on the Webpoint/AES roster submitted. Extra wristbands and bag tags will not be given out. Team Check in will be open in the Bennett Center Friday evening in the Lobby, 5:30-8:30pm. It will be open again in the Lobby Saturday, 7:00am-2:30pm.
- NO TEAM TABLES: Bennett Center does NOT allow team food tables. The Venue does offer a variety of concessions with some healthy options! Please plan accordingly.
- Parking is plentiful and FREE!!!
- Chaperones and Team Reps do not get free admission to the tournament.
- Admission for Spectators: Prior to the event, we will post the online ticket sales link on our website at www.okchargevolleyball.com. Tickets can be pre-purchased or purchased at the door.
- The Following are Bennett Center Rules:
-No outside food or drink
-No chairs or coolers
-Water and Sports drinks with screw on lids can be brought in for players and are the only drinks that can be in the court/play area.
-Personal belongings cannot block passage ways and will be confiscated if doing so.
- Gym doors/Gate will open at 7:00am both days and not before.
- No Speakers will be allowed for team warm up or team/spectator entertainment within the venue.
- Please use AES for Pool and Bracket updates during the tournament
- Finally, the Redland Rendezvous Hospitality Room is a resource for the COACHES & OFFICIALS ONLY. This is not a place for players from any Club. Only Officials and Coaches with correct tags will be allowed in. Hot breakfast will be served each morning. It is located in the back-middle of the venue.
Again, Thank You for starting your Volleyball New Year with us! We are excited for the first serves!